Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tabletop Inspiration

We are gearing up and looking forward to Easter with family in SoCal this year! My SIL and her family are coming to stay with us for a few days. We'll be hitting Disneyland and the beaches with my nieces, who are 2 and 4-- Should be a fabulous time. The girls are soooo looking forward to showing their little cousins around Disneyland, and my nieces are beside themselves over just being able to hang out with the big girls! I am excited about making Easter dinner with my SIL and of course-- setting the table!!  I have already started planning.  Here are two looks that I love. This one would be AMAZE if the tablecloth was a really modern print...visualize and grey or really light pink modern geometric under there!  Even a lilac would be gorgeous.


I also love this one. 


An inspiration board for our dinner. If you would like sources, everything here is pinned here...along with a slue of other tabletop goodies!


Happy Inspired Thursday!

post signature

No comments: