Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Shoes

It's no secret that I simply LOVE shoes. They can really make or break an outfit..... Just like jewelry and handbags :)Any simple outfit can be taken to the next level with the addition of one or two stunning accessories.  I have dressed up some grey skinny jeans and a simple white tank with a little Stella and Dot bauble and a myriad of shoes.
Spring Forward

I don't know how I have lived without some of these shoes (all but one are on sale at 6pm.com right now! Super affordable! Follow those links!)  A few  are on their way to my house as we speak! Yay! Spring has sprung!  If you are looking for some fun pops of color through handbags, the shop will be re-opening soon....my goal is April 14th. Bags only with a touch of vintage bauble. Cannot wait!!

Happy Stylish Friday!

post signature

No comments: