Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentine

To my guy-- my handsome, hardworking, ridiculously good looking guy with delicious broad shoulders and perfect biceps--The one I met at the young age of 19, to the one who, by 19.5, I knew I could not live without. The one who puts up with all my craziness, the constant re-decorating, the overflowing wardrobe, my jewelry ALL over the bedroom, and my sometimes short fuse.
The one who would not look twice if he came home one day and I had decided to slipcover the couches pink--

The one who calls the living room "little Havana" and is OK with that. The one who smiles through my fabulous idea of a photo shoot in a wedding dress and tux- at the beach- to celebrate our 15 year anniversary.  Baby, I love you.....

Could I say more?? ;) I think not!

post signature

No comments: