Friday, February 17, 2012

A little LC surprise

This week I was out running errands with my to-do list on my mind. One of the items on that running list has been the wardrobe makeover of a girlfriend of mine. I have been pinning loads of clothes for Cindy, but she is not a big online shopper and has asked that we hit the ground and shop at brick and mortars!!  Gasp! lol. Well, let me say something about shopping around here-- IT SUCKS!! It means hitting the road and heading over the hill to Pasadena, Northridge, Santa Monica or the likes. Full day. For sure. Now I am all for a full day of shopping every now and then, but online is just so much more convenient. Anyway, since I was in the area, I thought I would run by Kohl's to see what I have been missing. I'm not a huge Kohl's fan. Soooo did you know that Lauren Conrad did a line (many of them) for Kohl's?? I was soooo pleasantly surprised with it and there were actually a few piece I couldn't live without. Affordable chic at it's finest {Something is wrong!! I am supposed to be shopping for a friend - not myself! lol }
LC


Slouchy tee, £35
Madewell denim top, $80
Lauren Conrad tuxedo jacket, $49
Lauren Conrad jacket, $35
Lauren Conrad polka dot shorts, $30
Badgley Mischka feather high heels, $245
House of Harlow 1960 high heel pumps, $250
Rose gold bangle
Aamaya by priyanka clear jewelry, $241
Alexis Bittar pave jewelry, $325


Died over the little metallic dot shorts (can't wait to wear them in summer with a slouchy tee) and the scalloped jacket was lovely! I did get a size up as the seams on the shoulders didn't seem like they would hold up super well (I guess I should liken it to Forever21??) Anyway, I thought I would share some pieces with you-- in case you don't feel like going over the hill either - or if you just want an affordable piece to add  to your list!  ps-- I found another GREAT brand that I luurrrve at Macy's. I'll share that one with you next week!

Happy Stylish Friday!
post signature

No comments: