Monday, February 13, 2012

Gifts of love - monogram necklaces

Happy Monday ya'll. How was your weekend? Sorry to be MIA for the Friday Style File. I was helping with a baby shower this weekend (strictly in charge of decor) The shower was sunday so I have been under a web of tulle and flowers, spray paint and crepe paper since about Thursday-- there are worse things in life, right?? I'll get some photos edited tonight and will fill you all in on how it went (fabulously) later on in the week. You know tomorrow is Valentines day, yes?? Do you have plans? Us? Nothing big.... a nice family dinner at home will fit the bill perfectly. I'll make something nice...and maybe some delish dessert. And possibly a little gift of jewelry for each of the littles.

What would you like for Valentine's day?? Do you exchange gifts, or just cards? Do you cook a nice dinner, go out, order pizza? Or do you change it up every year? Do you have a Valentine's wish list? I am coveting monogram necklaces. I would love one with our marital monogram - wouldn't that be sweet?  I hope Mr. H reads this post. I love the soft fluid lines of this one,

the more traditional preppy look of this one,



and this one for a pop of color (you know how I love an unexpected pop of blue!)

If you happen to see my love around town, fill him in, would ya'? Thanks!!
I hope you all have a fantastic day of love-- it's just around the corner! Happy Monday!
post signature

No comments: