Friday, January 13, 2012

Ohh la la!

I've been knee deep in pink paint in Avery's room for the last 24 hours and still have another 24 ahead!! I think painting is like labor-- you forget how "not fun" it is when you see the beautiful finished product! The pink is perfect-- and the fun begins when the painting is finished. Putting it all together! I found this Kate Spade sweater --which I think I must have-- and just fell in love with it.
ohh la la!

Kate Spade merino wool sweater, $117
House of Harlow 1960 leather jewelry, $100
Rose ring, €77
Sequin jewelry, $38
Drop earrings, $45
Chain necklace, $30
Kenneth Jay Lane 7065BBC Black/Rhodium/Rhinestone/Crystal - Zappos.com..., $313
Kenneth Jay Lane Horned Necklace Ivory - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH..., $95


Wouldn't it be fun to make a pillow inspired by this? Green, with Ohh la la! in White, piped in crisp white?? LOVE! Might be adding that project to Avery's room.   I love to apply home decor inspiration that is fashion based. Even pulling colors from jewelry. I hope you all have a fabulous Stylish Friday! I need to get back to the painting. I promise I'll share photos when all is said and done.

post signature

1 comment:

Sweet Baby Jamie said...

that would be a perfect pillow!!!!