Friday, December 30, 2011

Words of Wisdom

Words to live by.  As 2011 comes to a close take a minute to reflect on your year and your experiences and then move your focus to 2012. I'm looking forward to it! Ooh Lala posted this on facebook ad I had to share-- after prettying it up a bit.




And I do plan to blog more.....need to get back into the habit of it. I miss it...between not making bags and not blogging, I have been feeling a bit lost at times (and sometimes not-- gosh I am just a pool of contradictions lately! I'm driving myself insane!) -- although I do end up finding something to occupy my time (which this morning has been refereeing the girls!! One wants the other one to turn her computer down because the baby crying on it is unbearable. Someday they will learn to not sweat the small stuff!)

Swing by Ooh Lala on facebook...she always has something great to share or to say...and she did go to the school of all things beautiful-- so she might be one of my long lost sisters!

I hope everyone is having a great winter break!

post signature

No comments: