Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fleur Wood

Well hello there! Today is the first day of winter break for the girls-- which means my days of planning and hosting class parties, dance parties, teacher gifts and the like are officially over! Yay!!


This morning, I decided I would just lounge around for an hour ...or two.... and indulge in looking through a book I have had for a while but have not had the chance to really absorb. Food Fashion Friends by Fleur Wood is pure delight. {If you are needing a last minute gift, dash on over to Amazon and grab one.} The back of the book reads "Cookbook, style guide and photographic tour de force, this is a gloriously indulgent celebration of the pleasures of frocking up, decking out and cooking up a storm" Well that pretty much sums it it. It is delish - complete eye candy! I wish I could say I have a favorite part but I don't, I honestly love it all! The styling, the photography the recipes...all spot on! The book has style ideas, menu and playlists {love!} for nine different celebrations from a childrens birthday party to a swank dinner party. If you'd like to get a taste of Fleur Wood, who is actually an amazing designer, swing by her blog. It's just as delightful as her book!

Are you planning on frocking up and decking out over the next few days? Christmas is just THREE days away! So excited!

post signature

No comments: