Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nothing beats a good jumpsuit.

I mean it, nothing. I could LIVE in jumpsuits. It's a no brainer choice, no top and pants to coordinate. So easy!! Shopping for Miss O's Birthday last week, I was perusing around the juniors department at Macy's, specifically the Material Girl line and stumbled across this jumpsuit-- on serious sale! It was love at first sight.

Jumpsuit  -- Material Girl
Cardi  --Patterson Kincaid
Shoes  -- San Edelman
Necklace -- Vintage Givenchy 
I'm sort of freaked out that I bought something for myself and something for Olivia in the same place...where is the time going?? These girls are growing up too fast! Anyway, I love the print of the jumpsuit-- tiny prints always work well and I feel like they almost as the same thing as a solid. I paired it with a cream and gold sweater, and my favorite shoes right now. Women seriously chase me down to find out where I got them when I'm out and about in these shoes-- love them! The only thing missing from this outfit-- a serious stack of bracelets-- I really want a big old stack of Stella and Dot bracelets. A few Devis ,Serpent, Harlow and Renegade Cluster are all on my list. Santa, are you listening?? ps-- I also found a FAB black jumpsuit from Jessica Simpsons line that I am thinking might have to come to NY with me.....Who knew Macy's juniors department had such hidden gems?? 

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I wore Wednesday and also with Nina from Momma Go Round for Real momma Real Style
pleated poppy

Momma Go Round

post signature

No comments: