Monday, November 7, 2011

I Heart Monday.

I woke up to this in my inbox--  THIS is what I have been missing my whole life!!  Professional photos of Gardenhouse bags.

Oh gosh-- best thing ever to wake up to on a Monday morning!!  Kamieo is AMAZE! So talented I just can't get over it! Carpet Bags will be hitting the shop through out the week. They are all one of a kind and all have some sort of cut velvet-- high end-- you know, the kind I like!! Silk cut velvet-- so delish you'll want to wrap yourself up in it! And of course the colorful floral is by Jennifer Paganelli....everything she touches turns to gold! Love that gal!!


And to top it all off, I'm finally feeling well rested!! yay!! Went to bed at 8:40 last night!! With the girls! All in one bed-- Mr. H had to do some people moving before he had space to get in! Woke up before my alarm clock (NEVER happens-- EVER) ready to conquer the world!  Happy Monday to all!! 

post signature

1 comment:

Carmen Leigh said...

Oh my gosh!!!! So beautiful, Simone!!!! When are these going to be available!!! Btw LOVING my cardigan!!!! It is my new favorite, so beautiful! Thanks so much!