Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Going Somewhere?

I have been wanting to do travel bags for quite some time - bags inspired place I have been or would like to go.Currently on the top of my list is the Viceroy Hotel in Palm Springs. Perfect for a much needed girls weekend!

Decorated by Kelly Wearstler I don't think I would leave the place once there. What would be the point?? Nothing could be better.Chic, sleek and hip...... I'd fit right in!!

Source: flickr.com via Simone on Pinterest

Do you have any plans to travel? Carpet Bags will be added to the store through out the week. They are all one of a kind as I have limited amounts of fabric. This one is made using cut velvet-- silk velvet. It's lush!! Perfect for your next getaway!

post signature

2 comments:

Marnie said...

This is simply THE most beautiful bag!! LOVEEE it. Oh how I want it. IF only I didn't have 4 spoiled children to buy for for Christmas. We are on our way to the Phonenician for Thanksgiving and I really need this. Have to figure out how to hide the purchase from the accountant in the family.

I think you need to come to Sacred Hearts Christmas Luncheon and shopping event. I would even help you out and work your booth. Your creations NEED to be seen here in the desert.

Anonymous said...

Lady S - Your bag belongs in the Viceroy gift shop...holler...where is Kelly W - did you see her blog - http://myvibemylife.com
Enjoy - MOX