Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I will Wear.

Happy Wednesday everyone! I've officially decided to commence "One of a Kind Wednesday" posts. They were fun for summer and you can be sure you'll always find loads of one of a kind goodness here on Brooch the Subject but I am sort of over them as well as I would really like to participate in WIWW over at The Pleated Poppy. I have numerous times posted photos of what I am wearing on the Gardenhouse facebook page and I'm always amazed at how interested everyone is in that! lol. So I think this would be fun for everyone and will of course be fun for me to push my outfit boundaries.  Of course I was planning on something fun and cute for today and I wake up to RAIN!! Wow! Haven't seen rain in forever! So I feel like wearing sweats all day- it's 7:30 am and I'm on the couch with a blanket.   Brian and I were in San Diego over the weekend. We had an amazing time just hanging out. Did a 6 mile bike ride around Coronado Island and decided we are going to retire there - tomorrow. lol. I had some really great outfits this weekend but can you believe I didn't take a single photo? So I got nada.  Instead, I will share with you two things I am madly in lurrrve with right now--


Dying to make this wreath!!  A wreath that I actually love?? It's amazing as I am not a wreath fan. And yes, those are just gold thumbtacks. Brill!


And this print from Cozamia. Just ordered it. Can't wait to re-do my gallery wall. This will absolutely be making it up there.

And this week I will be sure to take some photos of the outfits I am wearing - and next Wednesday, look for the start of What I Wore Wednesdays.

post signature

No comments: