Thursday, October 20, 2011

Inspiration Workshop No. 19 - Favorite Accessories

This weeks Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop is {Favorite Accessories} I don't need much help in this area! I am a firm believer that the accessories make the outfit. I would much rather walk out of the house with no make up on than no jewelry!


I have two go-to staples in my accessories file. Ok, maybe really three- three things I will not walk out of the house without. Number one, a clutch- Clutches in particular give a pop of polish and chic to every outfit. Even if the clutch is still very casual in feel, the premise of a little handbag certainly adds a touch of glam to any outfit. Number two is a necklace - if you are going dainty then layer a few of them. Big bold and vintage is my favorite look. And number three is bracelets - again love the layered look if you are not going to wear something chunky. One is never enough unless it is big. I also really won't leave the house without concealer and mascara and flowery perfume. Do those count as accessories? Oh and good shoes. Oooookayyyy, do I have a problem here? lol. I'm an accessories freak!

What are your favorite accessories? Any favorite shops to find them at? head on over to Gussy Sews for more accessories inspiration.
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have slowly replaced necklaces with scarves, love me a pretty scarf to layer with a plain tee, skinny jeans and heels <3 But don't get me wrong, I still do love a chunky necklace! ~Prencie

burlap+blue said...

LOVE your clutches...if I had one, it would be my go-to accessory as well:) As it is, I love scarves and fun bracelets! xo