Thursday, October 6, 2011

Inspiration Workshop No. 18 - Fall

This weeks Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop prompt is {Fall} Fall is officially here in SoCal! I could not be happier! Yesterday it rained all day. ALL day! It was lovely. I pulled out my boots and a big sweater and hunkered down in the studio. It was fabulous! I always get re-energized with a change of seasons and even though our fall tends to be mild, you can still feel a bite in the air in the mornings and I LOVE that!



We are heading up to NorCal for a few days to pick up the kiddos who have been spending time with family. It's grape picking time so I am really looking forward to spending some time outside helping neighbors and taking some photos. I just finished up mother daughter tops and can't wait to share them with you! Very versatile. You'll love.

Hop on over to Gussy Sews for more fall inspiration.
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Happy fabulous Fall!!
post signature

No comments: