Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Winner!!

Well it's Wednesday and it's about time for a winner don't you think?? Sheesh! What is going on over there at Gardenhouse??   Numero 16!!  Angela! You're the one! Big bunch o' balloons for you! Congrats. Leave a comment here as to where I can get in touch with you.



How amaze are those balloons?? I'm newly obsessed with Geronimo! Think I may need to swing by there next time I'm downtown! Such a witty and chic little operation.

Thanks for everyone who participated in the giveaway -- although I have to say the numbers were low for some reason--

still had the same amount of visits on my blog but just not many participated. Baffling!! We'll be doing another giveaway next week over at FFF. {One of my favorite daily stops.} Scarves. Fall IS coming, right?

post signature

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I wanted to win so badly! I such a poor sport, I'm going to go pout. Hee :)