Saturday, September 24, 2011

Week.end

So here is my post that should have posted last night-- around midnight-- until I went to load my polyvore in to the post and it loaded with no photos. Every time I tried--may have been due to the fact that I was at the computer with one eye open!  Saturday morning is proving off to a better start.

Is it ironic that I am finally getting around to doing the Friday Style File post at exactly midnight? Would you believe that I started it at 8pm? It's been one of those night...one of those weeks. I swear there must be something in the air. I have been in a total funk - really-- a total funk. I wasn't feeling it this week. At all.  Do you ever have that overwhelming feeling that you are just spinning your wheels? Standing still? I never doubt my design capabilities, style sense or creativity, but I often question whether or not I am in the right place to best utilize them. This week I thought many-a-time about closing down the shop immediatley and persuing other ventures. But we are still here. For now anyway. It's late. And I am in a loung-y mood.
week.end

Little jammies and a super chic chunky scarf to keep me warm.  Just in time for the first day of fall. I'm a little obsessed with these scarves -- they'll be hitting the shop over the weekend.  The colors are TDF.  (and do you not love that little bra??  I have a brand new outlook on undergarments -- I'll fill you in on that soon. Everyone should be privy to that knowledge!) 

Happy Stylish Friday...night. And cheers to hopefully waking up on the right side of the bed tomorrow. It is the weekend afterall!

post signature

No comments: