Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Love me some sparkle.

I'll be re-stocking the shop this week with lots of sparkly goodies. Solid fold over clutches (well, as solid as I can get anyway) today. Hopefully some prints tomorrow and I am going to try my hardest to get a few big bags back in there as well. Scarves are coming too. I really cant wait to share those with you...the colors are TDF.

Head on over and check it out. Gardenhouse is loaded with super chic. And they are all one of a kind with their contrasting zippers and sparkly vintage tassel adornments -  love me some sparkle!!  Named Westwood. That's where RZ spend a lot of her time. Have you noticed the Rachel Zoe project started again?? Do you die? I DIE!


I hope you love. A giveaway is coming tomorrow......stay in touch!

post signature

No comments: