Thursday, August 25, 2011

Throwback

One of a kind Wednesday came and went without a post-- which really irritates me because these little beauties were simply sitting pretty all day just waiting to be photographed!!  And I didn't get to it until the light was too far gone.  So it is, so it is. So I'm here now.-- With fun little ditties that prove I spend waaaayyy too much time on pinterest-- which is where I found inspiration for these.


How crazy is it that friendship bracelets are back?? Aren't hey such a throwback to our younger days??  I decided to have a little fun and make a few updated more modern versions. I. Heart. Them. You? They are in the shop and are one of a kind. I'm hoping to offer a few more fun little pretties as the weeks go on. Gift-ables- maybe with each One of  Kind Wednesday, or Thursday :)  You like?
post signature

1 comment:

Genevieve Gail said...

Yes, I'm SO glad these are back! Your version w/ the chain is super stylish, super Simone-ish! Luvs it!