Wednesday, August 31, 2011

One of a Kind Wednesday No. 11

The giant InStyle fall Fashion Guide arrived at my door yesterday and I have soooo many tear sheets I'm not even sure where to begin! There is just so much inspiration in this issue it's craaaazy! Color-blocking, really chunky knits, floral dresses, TDF lingerie, amazing wool pieces, and of course some really great contrasty outfits that I absolutely die over. I'm always a sucker for mixing pattern and styles {and drinks:) ha!} This really got me thinking about what I am offering for fall - new bags, and a few other accessories that will be heading your way soon. Scarves are a staple and can take any outfit from boring to fab with the twist of the wrist. One of the things I really love about Gardenhouse bags is that they really do and punch to an everyday outfit. So I thought, why not do the same with scarves??

I'll be offering cowls in 4-5 different colors ~ All will have lace accents. I seriously love these!! Some of them will be one of a kind as I have a pretty large stash of vintage lace that will perfect for them. Others will be offered in short runs. They will make perfect gifts and will bring any everyday outfit to the next level in a snap. Pair with the perfect black biker jacket for a soft and edgy look.


Or a brown one for a more 70's boho vibe. This jacket is on the wish list for me this fall. Gahhhh. LOVE!


ON eor a few of akind, the cowls will be making their way to the shop the week of September 23rd-- which is the first official day of fall this year..... Hopefully by then, there will be at least a hint of a chill in the air!

Happy One of a Kind Wednesday!

post signature

1 comment:

annechovie said...

Love your cowls, Simone. Come enter my give-away and have a great LD wknd. xo