Friday, August 5, 2011

Intervention

Unless there is an intervention in my immediate future all of these ceramic stools will be making their way into my house shortly...more specifically our pool area. My jaw was on the floor when i saw them in the Anthro catalog. Color blocking is sooo in and I think this is a really great way to bring it into your home - or onto your patio. Luuurrve them. What do you think about color blocking Do you like it? I love it...as long s it is paired with something that has a pattern on it. You know me, that shouldn't be a surprise!
intervention



I'm heading out to sushi tonight with girlfriends and will be carrying a new little diddy. There's one in the shop for you! Loving the fall colors and Joel Dewberry's new Heirloom line. FAB!

What are you up to tonight? Happy Stylish Friday Night!


post signature

No comments: