Monday, August 29, 2011

I got the moves!

Yesterdays trek to the other side of LA for fabric(which often seems like driving to another state!) rendered me in the car for a few hours so I thought I would make good use of my time by listening to a book.  The Secret is always a good listen and read and often returns me to center. The laws of attraction are something to pay attention to. It teaches that your feelings are essentially a manifestation of your thoughts and are put out into the universe on a specific wave length which delivers back to you in the same manner. So, essentially-- be happy! Consciously happy! One part of the book focuses on short cuts -- Specific mood lifters that can quickly change your thoughts and emotions. Songs, photos, whatever it is that makes you smile. Sooooo.. where am I going with this you ask? I started to think about music and how it really does effect my mood and how I should maybe have a theme song for each week - a song that instantly puts a smile on my face. So, I thought I'd share with you my mood lifter for the week.



Beware-- the video is addicting. Did you know Adam Levine is such eye candy with his shirt off had so many tattoos? Wow that put's a smile on my face! I got the moves like Jagger this week (and I soooo need to find a shirt that says that!) You??

Happy mood lifting Monday!

post signature

No comments: