Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby!

Today is Mr. H's 38th birthday. We met when he was 20 -- back in our college days -- I pretty much knew right away that he was my forever guy. We've had an amazing journey so far and life just keeps getting better.



image via pinterest
I couldn't ask for a better man, husband and father. Happy birthday to my hard working, family loving, tennis obsessed, ping pong playing, cowboy hat wearing, badminton loving, hot sauce guzzling, master chef hubby. Thank you for putting up with all my craziness and laughing with me along the way. There is no one in the world I'd rather be writing this story with. I love you.

post signature

2 comments:

Amy Hodge said...

Awwww....that is a super sweet tribute to your man! When are you guys gonna turn 40???? Sheeeeeshhhhh!

Mande said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful man!! My hubby turns 39 in 2 months.....& still gives me butterflies when he enters the room.