Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Oh Hack!

I am sure you have noticed that I am on a bit of a home redecorating rampage. The play room-- no longer called the play room is finito! he black bathroom, done. The living room, done. Dining room...just waiting for the chandelier to be hung and now onto the girls bathroom.....chair rail and chalkboard paint is in the works. Not only do I lurrrve beautiful things, I luuuurrrrve beautiful things that don't cost a fortune. As I was perusing pinterest one day, I discovered the Ikea hack! Have you ever heard of such a thing?? It's an ikea piece of furniture that has been hacked into something FAB! Check these out!! Faboosh!! Love this light








And this...pa-LEASE!





Source: None via Simone on Pinterest




And oohhh this about takes the cake!!







What do you think? Aren't they fabulous! Designer chic on a dime and bit of imagination and elbow grease. Share worthy fo' sho'! Must run-- going to hunt around the house for a piece of furniture that needs a hack.

post signature

No comments: