Thursday, June 23, 2011

Inspiration Workshop No.4 - {Spend the day pinning..I mean playing.}

This weeks prompt for the inspiration workshop over at Gussy Sews is "Spend the day Playing." I have to admit I have a hard time with this....and it's mostly due to the fact that I spend all my play time these days on Pinterest! I have vast pinterest in many things...I know, it sounds very intellectual and honestly I am in search of knowledge - to broaden my pinterests! ha! I am obsessed-- seriously! You can check out my boards here if you'd like.

Really though, on a spend the day playing note, I have found loads of fabulous projects to do with the kiddos-- on pinterest of course! I'm telling you, I cannot stop! We will for sure have some fun doing these projects --




Do you not die over this glow jar?? This one was done by smashing up a glow stick and sort of splattering the glow juice inside but you can also simply glow in the dark paint splattered inside the jar! LOVE!

We made these strawberries last year and they were a huge hit so absolutely going to do those again. So simple, just white chocolate chips and blue sugar sprinkles.




So there you have it-- that's what we will be doing for fun....once I'm finished pinning! ha!




Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!


post signature

1 comment:

Laura said...

Those strawberries are ADORABLE! So clever. Might try them for the fourth! :)