Friday, June 24, 2011

Independence Style

The 4th of July Holiday is just around the corner. Do you have plans? We are entertaining on July 3rd. All American BBQ style-- do you have any great recipes that are go tos for Independence Day? I'd love to hear about them....something on the grill...as we are telling people to bring sides and desserts.
Independance Day Outfit



What will you be wearing? I am never a big fan or dressing in red white and blue, don't know why...I guess because I NEVER wear red. I honestly don't think there is a single red item in my closet. I have never really thought about that....I LOVE the color red in the house {remember the red chairs?} and love it in jewelry but not so much to wear. I'll be adding a little red to my outfit via a scarf, one FAB Gardenhouse clutch and a little bracelet, oh and let's not forget those shoes. How about you?

Happy Stylish Friday

post signature

No comments: