Friday, June 3, 2011

Corner style.

As promised last week...a little peek into some corners of our home. {Still haven't mastered taking photos inside and I left my regular lens up North with my brother so excuse the photos being a little off... you get the idea, though. I'll take more pics of the room when I get my other lens back} Our living room....




Stylish and chic - colorful but calming and white too.... Minus the red chairs..ha!


I sit in here all the time when I'm on the phone catching up with family...is that strange?





My big playroom project is almost finished....no longer called the playroom...now referring to it as the Bieber Fever Room.... yeah.... Let your mind wander around that for a few days! Those cute girls in the frames up there...well, they look at me like that and then "Yes. Sure. Absolutely" start spewing out of my mounth. Posters?? smile. wink. "Sure!! Love the idea"


Happy Stylish Friday!


luvluv
Simone

2 comments:

Amy Hodge said...

Love it all, but I want to see a pic of your ENTIRE room:) Laughing about the JB comment...Hope is 4 and tells her daddy tonight that she is going to marry him...ha ha! For me, it was Andy Gibb...now, that dates me!

sharon said...

Hi, Simone! I just wanted to let you know that I sent an email a couple of days ago with the link to your design preview, but I received a notification this morning telling me that it was delayed and was unable to be delivered to your email address. I may try to send again, but let me know if it doesn't show up in the next day or two! Hope you're having a great weekend!
~Sharon of Redbud