Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Queen and The Dear

In exactly two weeks I will get to hold my niece. April 28th. My brother is having a baby!! Yeah, he is. Well, you know know, in that "we're pregnant" sort of way. I still get annoyed when men say "we're pregnant. " Silly, I know, because they really are pregnant too. For forty weeks, the only thing they can say is "yes dear" ...and Scott is having a girl so that's pretty much all he'll need for the rest of his life "Yes Dear." Maybe he could expand a little to "yes my queen" that works very well in my household :)


I have been scouring etsy for fun baby items...dreaming of newborn photos. Do you not die over this headband and onesie?? LOVE! The headband is from Chickapee Creations on etsy. LOVE all her headbands...not sure which one I should order....this one totally spoke to me because of the photo....both of my girls were born with loads of hair. LOADS! Is that photo not TDF? It was taken by Mi Lolli Photograhy. The onesie is from oh fiddlesticks also on etsy. Must have!! Think I might have to buy one and sew a few ruffles on the butt! Yummy!!


Two weeks until "Yes, Dear" "Yes, my Queen" and until I get my hands on that newborn bundle of love! {not to mention the royal wedding is the following day. seriously. big couple of days} Can.hardly.contain.myself.


luvluv.

Simone

No comments: