Wednesday, April 20, 2011

One of a Kind Wednesday - No.1

I sometimes find it hard to get a blog post in mid week so I have decide to create something to hold myself accountable-- One of a Kind Wednesday.

Every Wednesday I'll be making, listing in the shop and blogging something one of a kind. Hopefully more often than not, something I have made. Soooo, that's my plan. I hope you like No.1.


Fit for the royal wedding, this is the clutch I have designed for just that. Made form the most insane golden linen. Sweet, perfectly shimmery linen. Stu-ning! That's all I have to say-- that and the fact that there is no way to capture that fabric on camera-- the photos DO NOT do it justice at all!!


Hop on over to the shop and get it while it's there, because once it's gone. It's gone.

Happy HumpDay!

luvluv.
Simone

ps-- head on over to facebook as I am doing another armoire giveaway. I'll be posting it here as well in the next few days for those of you who are not into facebook.

2 comments:

Family Fashion and Facts said...

OMGoodness....Seriously GORGEOUS! LOVE this one of a kind Wednesday! Totally creative idea!

Anonymous said...

Simply divine Lady S - I love the way you combined gold shimmer with the blue damask print. So regal !!!but you need to keep this for yourself. BTW - Kate Middleton always carries a clutch so have a feeling that clutches will become the latest " must have" if ya know what I mean. Have a Happy Easter.
MOX