Friday, April 8, 2011

Make a Statement

Statement necklaces can make a very simple outfit pop. They are all you need, really, to take any of your summer basics to the next level.



They are also all over the flea markets-- all those vintage treasure seekers have been hiding out while the weather is cold and have finally come out to play! Makes for a very happy Simone. My only problem now is figuring out which ones I can part with! I will be listing a bunch of them in the shop next Monday (not this one-- the next one)

We are busy here as it is the start of dance season for the girls. I just spent three hours arranging and labeling costumes and make-up cases, packing bags and tacking belts in place. Oh MY you would think with the amount of money these costumes cost I would not have to tack anything in place. And please don't get me started with the rhinestones! Those make a statement too! Anyway, I am super excited for recital weekend as this is the first year the girls have been on competition team. Their studio is top notch and I can't wait to see all their hard work {they each take 6 dance classes a week} come together at recital and then at dance competitions through June. If you are looking for me in the crowd...I'll be the one in the summer basics and statement necklace!


Happy Stylish Friday!

luvluv.
Simone


ps-- I'm sorry no polyvore tonight...a summer-basics-to-go-with-your-statement-jewelry polyvore is in order...but I still have to make one more custom appliqued Studio 1 Dance blanket-- I can't have one of two kiddos showing up with one. Hopefully the recital site will have wifi and I can get a polyvore together for you all then.

1 comment:

ZOCA said...

Oi simone achei seu trabalho bem legal e tenho uma filha que faz um trabalho que você vai adorar .
o blog dela é: lluanarrodriguesblogspot.com , tenho certeza que voces vão adorar trocar ideias, Bejos