Friday, April 22, 2011

Bohemian Love

A few weeks ago I received a sweet package in the mail from Pat Bravo-- chock full of the softest,brightest, most beautiful fabrics!! She was sweet enough to send fabrics from two of her lines-- Bazaar Style and Dreaming in French {so me, right?? I know!} The colors in her fabrics are seriously beyond...it was love at first sight!!

I was finally able to photograph a clutch I made from her lovely fabrics. {It has been sooo overcast here this week and photos were just not working...I still have all those dresses to photo too! Should I start threatening to move to Arizona??}




Anyway, the clutch is TDF!! So boho-chic! A perfect start to summer--- voile curtains blowing in the breeze and a little libation by the pool. Summer dresses, tunics and espadrille wedges. Soon my friends, soon! And dress photos soon too-- short bohemian dresses with big ruffles. Delish!! This fabric is MADE for summer dresses.


Boho Chic

Boho Chic by simonehowell featuring wooden bangles


Of course it wouldn't be Friday without a polyvore!! A little bohemian chic-- loads of options to go with the fab little clutch!!


Happy Stylish Friday.


luvluv.
Simone

1 comment:

Family Fashion and Facts said...

I am in LOVE with that fabric!