Monday, March 14, 2011

A happy mistake.

Another clutch ready to go! LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. That insanely gorge mod geometric print is from Jay McCarroll. I think it is one of my all time fave fabrics! Funny enough when I ordered it online, I ordered it in a different colorway.



The online fabric shop accidentally sent the wrong color. I emailed them, they sent out the correct fabric as well as a return label for the mis-sent fabric. But, you see, returning fabric is just not in my MO. I fell in love with it and it was dreamed up into a bag before it could be returned. So apparently it was a happy mistake! It's amazing how the purple in the raise the roof fabric is the exact same tone as the pink in the sis boom floral.


Three more clutches are set to launch tomorrow, check the shop about mid-day.

Happy Mistake!
luvluv.
Simone

1 comment:

Victoria @ BUMBLE BEANS said...

It's super cute, and it's mine! Already snatched it up! My Birthday gift to myself! thanks!! hehe