Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Color full.

“I found I could say things with color that I couldn't say any other way -
things I had no words for.” -Georgia O'Keeffe


I pulled this quote from Jessica's blog. I find it perfect for the launch of a new clutch style. I have designed five of these envelope style clutches. Loving them!!




And I've been wanting to ask...would you rather buy the bag without the brooch or with? I am thinking about listing each purse for a lower price with an add on brooch option as I know not everyone is sparkly... as well as you may already have a brooch you can use. What do you think?

I'll be listing all five clutch styles in the shop by Monday....with or without the brooch option??


Have a colorful Wednesday.


luvluv.
Simone

5 comments:

Amy Hodge said...

You probably know my answer to this question, but I adore the vintage brooch addition to each of your bags. To me, it is your "signature touch" and it wouldn't be the same without it.

Maggie Burke said...

I agree with Amy.
And I believe I need to add to my clutch collection again :)

carmenleigh said...

Oh! I can't wait! I will be first in line for one of these beauties! Oh! And the vintage brooch adds that extra fabulousness!

Ruth said...

Love your new logo!
And no brooch, you're kidding right???

Mande said...

LOVE!!!! You are amazing!!