Monday, February 14, 2011

To Have & Behold.

Happy Valentine's Day luvs! I hope you are having a fantastic day. I am sitting at my FIL's desk in Upstate NY looking out the window at the snow. We are having a fabulous time. Tomorrow we head to The City. I can hardly wait!

When thinking about everything we wanted to do while in The City, I had the idea of going to Klienfeld's......making an appointment to try on wedding dresses on the premise that Brian and I would be renewing out vows. We aren't going to be renewing our vows any time soon but so what-- it's Kleinfleds, the girls and I watch Say Yes to the Dress all the time and I was not old enough to appreciate hand sewn detials when we did get married. I literally drool over some of the dresses now. Anyway, my idea was shot down promptly-- not sure if it was due to the fact that I probably shouldn't involve our children in scheming and white lies like this (all for the sake of couture dresses) or due to the fact that my love knows me all too well and does realize that I might, just might, get a little carried away--- and then he will find himself dressed up and ready to renew our vows a year from now... :) All for the sake of one irresistible dress. So, we will not be going to Kleinfled's this time around. But that's alright because Anthropoligie (my other love) has finally opened BHLDN (pronounced beholden).


BHLDN is their wedding line, available on line..... not only do i not have to go anywhere, I don't have to make an appointment or embellish anything other than myself! Oh my gosh.....do you diiiiieee? I do!

And the bridesmaids dresses....breathtaking. I could even see this dress as a wedding dress-- with a gorgeous hand wrapped bouquet of all white roses.


You see why my plan was swiftly de-railed........

luvluv and wedding dresses.

Simone

1 comment:

Amy Hodge said...

Glad you are having fun! I am drooling over the lacy dress! I soooo wish I could have a "do over" when it comes to my wedding....not with the hubby, but much of the other stuff:) Have a BLAST!