Monday, February 28, 2011

Moving on

I was hoping to post a polyvore on Saturday but I was honestly too brain dead to do anything. I took a 2 hour nap in the afternoon and slept 12 hours Saturday night. Sooo not like me! So it's polyvore on Monday instead....


It's a new week! Yay! The Father Daughter Dance went really well. The decor was great, the music was pumpin', the photo booths were a huge hit! I'm just glad it's over. I didn't get to take many pics-- and the only ones I have of the girls before the dance were taken on my MIL's cell phone. Depressing. Next year I won't miss photos....because I will not be in charge of the dance. the girls were not happy when I told them I wasn't going to do it again next year....until I told them I would do a dinner party for their friends before the dance instead. So easily distracted!

We finished the tear down of the dance today and I'm really looking forward to hitting the flea market tomorrow and then the studio for the rest of the week. YAY! Can hardly contain myself! The sun is out and the weather is supposed to warm up and the roses continue to sprout. So excited.
Hope you all have a wonderful week!

luvluv.
Simone

2 comments:

Marnie said...

Hey Simone, do you mind sharing the flea market you go to?? I have been in California now for 4 months and haven't had a second to go to one...yet. Mostly because I have no clue which one to go to and before I drive the nearly 2 hours to get there, I want to make sure it is the "good" one. Feel free to send an email if you don't want to post. Thanks!!! LOVE your rompers, BTW. I am going to have to get one for my 4 year old. Congrats on the dance being over. My kid's Gala is this weekend, and although I am not in charge, I had to make the quilt for the class project. Just finished it tonight, so when you mentioned flea market, I thought to myself, I so deserve a day off to go to the flea market! Hope you find some treasures tomorrow!! Marnie

Anonymous said...

Lady S, I sent you some treats in the mail - UPS Ground. Enjoy...MOX