Saturday, January 22, 2011

Studio Romp

It's been an extremely productive week in the studio. I was feeling really good about blogging, sewing and the like and then I missed Friday's style file post. So instead of the Jersey Shore style file I thought I would share with you some of what I have been working on. I get many requests for children's clothes so I have decided to to a small girls line for Spring and Summer. My plan is to offer two styles of dresses and three different rompers. Oh my-- the rompers! TDF!


They are the quintessential "what a little girl should wear in the summertime." (althought they would be adorable with a long or short sleeved tee underneath as well.) The colors are vibrant of course and unexpected as usual. I am loving them! Today is dress and photography day.


I'm starting to feel like I don't get a break from work and am dying to do a little gardening so maybe I'll make a little time to hit the garden center today also. Oh, and I 'll be making cupcakes with the girls-- gee, I better get a move on!
luvluv.
Simone

2 comments:

Mande said...

Beautiful!! xoxo

Amy Hodge said...

Hope needs one of these rompers! When can you start?