Monday, January 24, 2011

Makin' up for it Monday

We had a fabulous day in the garden yesterday. We started the morning at the garden center --bought some lettuce, larkspur and bachelors buttons then came home and worked in the garden all day. Indulged in a late afternoon bath and glass of wine, cooked dinner and then sat and wondered why I had no motivation to head into the studio! lol. Duh. Maybe the wine and the bath at 4pm were not sure a good idea! So today I am making up for it. But I thought I would share a few shots from the garden as well as the rest of the romper line today. I am absolutely loving the rompers. They are soooo dang cute! I'm obsessed with the Amy Butler fabric in this one.


And the wallflower print and blue velvet ribbon in those one-- I'm in lurve I tell you.


I am planing on opening the shop this Wednesday or Thursday. The rompers will be available in sizes 3/4, 5/6 and 7/8 custom sizes aouve that can be ordered. They will be selling for $67.00 . A few less baths and 4pm cocktails and hopefully thing should go as planned.

luluv flowers and wine.
Simone

No comments: