Friday, January 28, 2011

Honk! Honk!

Oh I am so jealous of that horn! Still have yet to get mine fixed-- so annoying to have to drop the car off. Isn't that funny, I was home all day today. Could have totally dropped it off and had it fixed but it is sooo hard to live without the option to go somewhere. Silly, I know.

Anyway, 10 more minutes and Friday is a gonner. I'm just under the gun. So I better hurry! Honk honk! I really wanted to bring you a polyvore of all the fun things I scored at Forever21 yesterday but dear GOD is it hard to find things on their website. I just couldn't hack it. Then I got completely sidetracked thinking about our upcoming trip to NY and wondering what in the world children wear on their feet when it is 30 degrees outside...the last thing I want to do is walk around the city with complaining kiddos (although they are so excited that I'm not sure that they will even think about the cold!) I did manage to find some good options for them. And ordered them a size larger so hopefully they'll get at least a few wears out of them next year. Now I have to organize scarves, hats and gloves-- warm ones...may have to go out on the hunt tomorrow. Who knew this trip would be so much work. It's been in the mid 70's here so it is going to be a REAL shocker for all of us, but we are so happy to be going. Visiting family, friends and NYC.


So-- here is a little ode to NYC. Both pairs of women's boots will be accompanying me. One I think will be able to brave the elements..the others...not so much. It's going to be crazy packing around here. And that's only after the baby shower next weekend. February is shaping up to be chaos for me. Baby shower (for my brothers baby), trip to NY and the father daughter dance at school. I'll need a serious break come March! Now back to my maxi dress obsession.... (Go sneak a peek at my facebook if you don't know what I'm talking about)

luvluv and Carlos Bakery(it's on the NYC list fo' sho'!).
Simone

No comments: