Saturday, December 4, 2010

Minted on Madison Ave.

You've heard it before...how much I completely adore Shannon Stewart from Madison Ave. Photography. She has taken our family portraits for the last two years and this year we decided a mini shoot was in order, she would be shooting the girls only. It may or may not have been due to the grumbling of the only person in our house who is not so fond of getting hair and make-up done {sort of like you're going to prom} for a family portrait session. And it ain't me! Shannon produces stunning work and every year her photos have graced our holiday cards. This year will be no exception. I have become very accustomed to our holiday cards being little pieces of art. So a new tradition has been born for me without even knowing it. Beautiful holiday cards. Frame-worthy. It's my treat to myself. A yearly keepsake. I have them in the girls books as well as on a bulletin board in the house. Despite the fact that I am also now flat out obsessed with having photos of the girls every year. Done by Shannon. It's a must! Go check out her work. You'll see why.



I usually order cards straight through Shannon as well but this year wanted to do something a little different...but still didn't want to send out the glossy card on photo paper from snapfish-- it just won't compete with that gorgeous pearlized card stock our friends and family are used to {see, it's them, not me!!} So after a little googling and searching around I came across Minted.




Oh MY! The. Most.Amazing.Holiday.Cards.... Full.Stop. The "about" on their blog reads like this...."At Minted, we love the idea that our stationery will find its way into your most personal celebrations, and we don't take that honor lightly. That's why we only carry brands that use fine paper stock, rich inks, and crisp printing methods. We guess you could say that quality is an obsession for us." Enough said. Go check it out. It's a must for holiday cards. A MUST! Create keepsakes. It's part of what the Holidays are about.

Luvluv & Chic Greetings.

Simone

No comments: