Friday, November 19, 2010

Soiree or Day

I am not often impressed with myself. I make something and think, "yeah, it looks great" but I am not often in awe of something I have made. Last night I finished a new bag design and literally ran in the house to show the big B...won't say whether he was awake or not. {But it was rather late, in his defense!} Oh you would like to see what was so affecting...


Yes, that is red leather,on the bottom and the ruffle {drool} yes that is Anna Maria's new fabric, Amy's fabric and some stunning leopard print velvet. Yes. Yes. Yes. I am dazzled. Proud.


Such a versatile bag I could see it for soiree or day. Today I wore the outfit on the right in the polyvore {do you love those brown suede Carlos shoes??love!} but couldn't carry the bag. It is on it's way to the Big Apple.
I was bummed to have to send the bag off to New York....but again not too much-- I'll be making more-- listed in the shop-- and keeping one for myself as well. Until the leopard velvet runs out-- although I will try to score some more-- I have a friend that designs fabric for Ralph Lauren. She sent this a while back and I have been saving it for something special! Paired with the red leather...oh my!



Me loves! You loves?
Happy Stylish Friday.

luvluv.
Simone

5 comments:

Mande said...

LOVE!!!

Prencie said...

OH MY! is right!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! Gorgeous Simone!!!! Still haven't ordered my dress!!! Ahhhh! I've been so busy I haven't even had time to figure it out!

Amy Hodge said...

That is GORGEOUS! Perfect leopard! I think I need one...or two:)

Lynelle Slade said...

I love so much I bought it!

M Hans said...

Fabulous! And I know the sentiment. I designed a bag in my head last week, cranked it out in a couple of hours because I was dying to see it made and promptly "wore" it out on the town. I haven't even had the chance to photograph it yet. Don't you just love what we do?!