Monday, November 15, 2010

Numbers.

One. is the number of photos out of over 50 that I took of this lounge set. One that makes the cut. I'll try again today. One is not an option. Shameful I tell you!

Six. is the number of weeks until Christmas! And you have to host Thanksgiving (like me) there might as well be two! These lounge sets will be perfect for the holidays-- as gifts, or worn by your kiddos for perfect Christmas morning photos! Ya'll know you have to have pretty pj's for Christmas morning! And they'll be posted in the shop when there are photos fitting their fabulosity! (mm-hmm, yes, new word there!)

Wish me better luck today!
luvluv & bad photography.

Simone

1 comment:

The Wooden Spool said...

Wow, Simone! I HEART these lounge pants so much! You are so talented!
Is it as sunny and warm in So Cal as Nor Cal right now? :) Gorgeous weather, hey! :)
Enjoy, and happy Thanksgiving!
Laurie~