Friday, October 15, 2010

Strong.Smart.Enveloping.

This week's Friday style file is inspired by last weekends date. A daytime date. Casual and romantic.

Brian and I have been married thirteen years. Can you believe that? We must have gotten married when I was like 16 (that would make me 29 now, right??) We celebrated our anniversary last weekend while up at my parents place. I think it was my favorite so far.






A gorgeous fall day tasting spent wine tasting and talking--two of my favorite things! You see, this man is a keeper! He's not the most fond of being on my blog-- sorry babe! Love you!--but I couldn't let the week pass without acknowledging our anniversary. I took some time to think about how I could sum him up in just a few words.....strong, smart, and enveloping. Pretty much says it all. I knew I wanted to marry him the day I met him.

luvluv, talking & wine tasting.

Simone

No comments: