Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sparkle and Glitter.

How was your long weekend? It flew by for us...and I can't believe we are already half way through this week. I have a long list of to do and thought I would already be half way through it but I am not! So goes life.... I have been so busy getting ready for THE event I feel like I haven't had much time to blog or sew. I did stay up 'til 3am Monday night re-doing my portfolio on this amazing website. You can check it out here if you care to do so. I lurrrve Blurb! It is so easy and really makes for an impressive book of show and tell.

I have been meaning to head down to the fabric district but it seems like every time I plan on it, something comes up and I don't get to go...hopefully Friday?? {She says with incertitude in her voice} I did make it to one of my favorite flea markets this past weekend and although I didn't find anything for the home shop, I found plenty of sparkle.



And speaking of sparkle, I cannot get enough of this song from Pink. And really-- it is one thing to be able to sing in a studio. Most artists sound so different when singing live. Not this gal-she is beyond. Sometimes I feel like her in this Grammy performance-- spinning circles in mid air....



What's your favorite song right now and how you feel like it relates to your life?

luvluv.

Simone

4 comments:

carmenleigh said...

Your portfolio is BEYOND!!!! I love your offbeat style!
The robe that you made yourself is so incredibly beautiful!

Just wanted to let you know that I am a HUGE fan!
God Bless!!!

live a colorful life said...

oh, those pins are so fabulous! And PINK is one of my all-time favorites. I play "glitter" over and over and over.

Ruth said...

So crazy... my kids are SOOO tired of hearing me play that song, even our 3 year old is singing....you called me sugarrrrr :)
Hopping over to see your portfolio....can't wait to see it in person at THE event!!!!

MeganN said...

I love that song! One of my favs right now is Katy Perrys "Firework" great song!