Thursday, September 2, 2010

Enrobe

If I could, I would live in this. If I thought people would not look at me funny when I sauntered into the grocery store or a PTA meeting wearing it, I would never take it off-- neva'! And yes, I'd be wearing it around town with loads of vintage jewelry. It's floor length and really has a Halston feel to it...Makes me feel like Rachel Zoe-- now I just need professional hair and makeup on a daily basis and I'm good to go!


I'm in love! Sewing with knits turned out to be not so hard. I am pretty happy with the way the seams turned out and will most likely be making a few more things for myself in knits.



And darn is it fun simply sewing for myself.


Up next-- a skirt... After a trip downtown tomorrow to find some gorgeous fall fabric-- plaids are in and I'm craving fall. I think once the NFL is on the tele summer seems to be over for me. Too bad it's still above 90 degrees here. I guess I better get back to the sweatshop!

luvluv.
Simone

7 comments:

SummersDesigns said...

Love this! I would probably wear it out! hehe

Prencie said...

WOW! That's pretty FAB Simone!!! Very sexy! Reminds me of something Ingrid Bergman would wear in the movie Casablanca:)

live a colorful life said...

Very elegant! Especially with the vintage jewelry.

Lianne said...

Love it! Did you use a pattern? If so, care to share?

Lianne said...

OK - duh, found the post where you mentioned the pattern!

Bari Ackerman said...

This is AMAZING!

Kim said...

this is gorgeous!!!