Friday, September 3, 2010

Create Style

Well, since I have no time and a back log of projects, I thought it would be a great idea to waste a little time on polyvore this morning! lol. It' actually not a waste of time at all, really, it creates the basis for a blog post and a little fun eye candy for all of you. Love you guys! Thanks for visiting.

I'm completely obsessed with finding the perfect outfits for THE Event....The Creative Connection. {I hope you don't get bored hearing about this!} So here is a little fall style inspiration a la Poylvore...


Now I really must get something done. I"m doing a pattern review for Sew Mama Sew and am thinking I might do a bag giveaway once the pattern review and bag are done.....stay tuned.

luvluv.

Simone

1 comment:

Mande said...

LOVE that ruffle sweater coat. LOVE!!