Friday, August 6, 2010

Stylish Footprints

garden.house.home is one step closer to open. I laid the footprints for the shop yesterday. Most of the items have been photographed and I am planning on pulling another late night tonight to get them listed. After I sit for a spot of tea-- in my case that means 4 or 5 cups of coffee.


Or maybe a little juice in one of these. How much do you love these bird glasses?




I LOVE! You know me-- and vintage-- and bird. My love! They would be equally fab at the breakfast table filled with OJ, the dinner table filled with sangrai or as a centerpiece lined up down the middle of the table with flowers in them. So versatile! Take your pick...



1. Dalia, 2. Daliah Pinky Purple, 3. Zinnias in Hobnail Vase, 4. coming out, 5. love each day stone, 6. Daliah, 7. Just playing, 8. Daliah, 9.
Created with
fd's Flickr Toys

Please swing by the new shop tomorrow morning to check out all the vintage treasures.

happy.stylish.home.

luvluv. Simone


3 comments:

Paula Prass said...

Can't wait!

Mande said...

So excited!! Looking forward to your new shop opening Simone.

annechovie said...

Can't wait! How exciting, Simone!