Saturday, July 3, 2010

Warrior.

I'm home from a fun getaway with my girl friends to Palm Springs.

It's an ideal getaway for us....only about a 2 hour drive and my girlfriend has a place there, so we don't have to pay to stay. Which of course leaves more money for shopping, martini's and mojitos. The shopping is amazing as there is a fabulous outlet mall about 20 minutes out of Palm Springs-- I scored big at Splendid. We sat in the pool for hours yesterday afternoon just chatting, chatting, chatting. It is amazing how much we all have to talk about. I love these gals. We don't get away enough-- although we do get away more than most-- it's never enough for us ;) Last night we hit the town for sushi and drinks--I was crowned the cocktail warrior ...oh yes! Warrior I am... well I WAS.

White jeans, grey top, melon colored jewelry, peach patent shoes and cocktails! Today- not so much. Tylenol warrior, maybe. Now I'm home finishing up the prep for the "small, simple gathering" we're having tomorrow. Lots to do. Must warrior on!
Oh and I'm totally going to make these sparkler strawberries that one of my favorite people posted on her blog...so fun and easy and will be a huge hit with the kiddos.


luvluv.
Warrior Simone

No comments: