Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Funky Bags. Funky Blog.

Funky, vintage, beaded bags are a perfect little accessory to any outfit, don't you think? I have adorned a few of them with fabric and ribbon roses and of course a little vintage sparkle. I will be listing a few of them in the shop this morning.


This white beaded bag would be fab to dress up a cute pencil skirt and army jacket- a la J. Crew. I tell you I am still obsessed with that fall look book!


On a completely different subject-- A different "Brooch the Subject" What do you all think of this. I am baffled and not sure what to think.....


No posts, nothing. Just a little blurb saying handcrafted accessories. Is someone playing games with me?? Or am I being self absorbed.... I know there are other "Brooch the Subject's" out there-- it's the "Handcrafted accessories" that makes me wonder.... Anyone know how I figure out more about this?? I'm baffled...
luvluv.
Simone

4 comments:

Mande said...

OK, so I went to the page and followed before I even read this post. So, that is not your page? Interesting....let me know what you find out. I will keep following until I hear back from you.
Love these sweet little embellished vintage bags Simone...gorgeous!! xo

雅俊芬凱陳許 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

travelpostcards said...

Lady S, I'm thinking scam artist, internet fraud...be careful.
MOX

Paula Prass said...

Weird about the Brooch the Subject blog. Have to say yours is definately more interesteng. When I named my blog Show & Tell I thought it was "mine" and now I find many others are calling their blogs the same. I can't get too upset tho..I'm the same woman that named my daughter Jennifer 35 yrs ago thinking I was being unique. xoxo