Friday, June 18, 2010

Get your Party Boots on.

I'm hosting Bunko this weekend for a fun group of ladies who Ive been playing with since we moved here five years ago. The night can be as simple or extravagant as the host likes. I'll be somewhere in the middle of the range. A Southern Summer Kick Off on the back porch. With barbecue beef, shrimp fritters, hush puppies (from a local restaurant), corn cakes and Tennessee lemonade. And of course with Almond Champagne-- It's one of my favorite things. Decor will be plenty of roses, peonies, vintage glasses and mason jars. Patchwork tablecloths and lace parasols. (I'll post some pics on Monday) Why this theme you ask? Well, because of these boots. The ones I scored on 6pm.com. I'm having a party for my boots. But don't tell anyone, k. They might think I am crazy. div>
Party BootsFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Party Boots by simonehowell featuring Jessica Simpson shoes


These boots are made for partying.
Happy.Stylish.Friday, Ya'll.

luvluv.
Simone

1 comment:

Genevieve Gail said...

Fun! Can I come?! I will bring the Peach Cobbler... ♥