Friday, April 9, 2010

In a picnic state of mind.

Still in a blissful state of mind from that sunny bike ride last weekend and all the extra time I've been spoiled with this week with my parents in town, I can't get thought of a picnic out of my head. Yes, it was 82 here today and the garden is on the verge of a rose explosion, it's all coming together. Spring!! It's so invigorating! I was in yoga class last night {and can you believe that same great guy who rode the tandem last weekend, even came to yoga with me last night?!!? See; bliss!} and the instructor calmly and softly said "find your happy color" Do you know I saw? Blue gingham. Sure did. Tree pose interrupted-- but I didn't care! Can you blame me?

This IS my happy place! Could you not die over this? Me too!! It's in the shop-- yes, hurrry!




And if you'd like a little garden party inspiration to throw in that lovely style file, I've been meddling in things over at polyvore again. {Don't tell my boss!}


spring picnic
spring picnic


Today I will be happier than a bird with a french fry. I'm hoping the same for you.

luvluv.
Simone

ps- in the spirit of spring {cleaning} I have marked some items down in the shop. Those fabulous winter hats have been marked down just over 50%!! Now's a great time to buy and stash for Holiday gifts for next year. You CAN"T beat the price! A few of the more wintry style bags have also been marked down. Happy Spring!

1 comment:

annechovie said...

I love your polyvore grouping, Simone. Pure Spring! Have a terrific weekend and thanks for stopping by.