Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hoofin' it.

So busy hoofin' it around yesterday that I didn't get a chance to post my Friday Style File! I hosted a fun dinner for a girlfriend's second annual 39th birthday. My original thought was a big surprise party, but her husband talked me out of that. What we ended up with was an intimate Asian inspired, casual dinner for 6 ladies who really, truly support and care for each other! True friends. Love them!

And if you are wondering what I was hoofin' around in...well, here...

Thank you shoe gods, for pink suede and sale prices.

Worn with an Asian inspire tunic from Tracey Porter. Love her and her fabulous shop! Oh and you might want to check her blog for a fantastic not so secret sale- which ends tonight at midnight so hurry on over!


Remnants of a fun, loud and laughter filled night. Now I must get back to my leisurely breakfast-- left over dessert and coffee. Cheers.
luvluv.
Simone

3 comments:

Jen of ReannaLily Designs said...

Oh man, I'm loving the Tracey Porter site! + great shoes.

Sasha {Everything Fabulous} said...

those shoes are gorgeous!! love them! Thank you so much for your lovely comments...!!! Love them!!! Great to discover your blog!! Hope you have a fabulous week!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

looooove the shoes! how amazing! and thx so much for stopping by my blog & for the sweet comment!!! i'm so happy to have discovered yours and i'm looking forward to following along :)

xoxo
Dawn